Inter Agency Child Protection Procedures
Bedford Borough Safeguarding Children Board
Central Bedfordshire Safeguarding Children Board
Luton Safeguarding Children Board
Click here to view Working Together to Safeguard Children: 2015
- Bedford Borough SCB practitioners: please see Bedford Single Assessment;
- Central Bedfordshire SCB practitioners: please see Bedfordshire Child and Family Assessments;
- Luton SCB practitioners: please see Luton Protocol for Single Assessments in Children’s Social Care.
If you require further information please contact your LSCB:
- Bedford Borough Safeguarding Children Board: LSCB@bedford.gov.uk;
- Central Bedfordshire Safeguarding Children Board: email@example.com;
- Luton Safeguarding Children Board: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS MANUAL:
Please see 'Quick Guide''. You can access this by using the button on the left hand side of the screen.
IF YOU ARE A RETURNING USER:
Please read the Quick Guide which outlines the key amendments to the manual. Access the Quick Guide from the left hand side of the screen.
The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form, on a temporary basis, for personal study or reference purposes. However any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of tri.x and Bedford Borough Safeguarding Children Board, Central Bedfordshire Safeguarding Children Board and Luton Safeguarding Children Board.